Thursday, June 5, 2008

Do you want to quit smoking?

Have you tried everything that you can image to quit smoking?
Are you tired of people griping about your addiction?
Do you want to quit smoking, but can't find the motivation?
Do you have no will power at all?
Do have any health problems related to your smoking addiction?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above, keep reading!

We all know that smoking is bad for you. Very bad indeed. We know that people die everyday because of smoking related illnesses! This doesn't seem to motivate us. Doesn't seem to motivate at all. I even had relatives that have passed way due to cancer related issues from smoking. I was never motivated at all.

I was working as an outside sales professional for a very successful company. One day I was in the Charlotte, NC airport and they had just changed the law on smoking. We are talking about the smoking capitol of the world! Anyway the law was that you could no longer smoke in the airport restaurants. So I had to go outside to smoke. I had what I thought was plenty of time to get back in time for my boarding call. Turns out, I judged wrong. A mistake that cost me $500.00 for a new plane ticket! $500.00 for one cigarette! I was upset to say the least. You would think that this would be a sign to quit smoking, but it wasn't. That is a strong addiction. Finally a girlfriend of mine told me that smoking can cause impotence in men. I started to freak out at the thought of losing my manhood!

For months, I tried everything I could to quit! Nothing worked.Finally I stumbled upon a system that worked for me. I have been smoke free for over a year now and I feel great!

Click below to get the information to save your life!

Click Here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO QUIT SMOKING! IT WILL COST YOU 100EUROS TO TRANSFER TO ME! MY E-MAIL IS andreivasilache@mail.ru